I noticed this at Policestore.com today.
- The ANGLESIGHT allows aiming and firing around obstacles and corners, without having to put your life in the line of fire.
- The ANGLESIGHT has dual path optics and allows the shooter to immediately transfer from a concealed shot to a standard shoulder aimed shot without repositioning the optic or rifle.
- The ANGLESIGHT delivers a new capability to the urban combat tactical environment for safely identifying and firing upon targets.
- The ANGLESIGHT rotates 360º and allows the shooter the flexibility to hold the weapon and aim through the side port at any direction: left, right, above, etc.
In training, the side window allows a coach or instructor an opportunity to see what the shooter sees.
- The ANGLESIGHT is a fully ruggedized 1x optical sight that is compatible with a wide variety of weapon sights including 1x tactical scopes, magnified weapon sights, laser designators and iron sights.
- The ANGLESIGHT is compatible with any caliber weapon including rifles, shotguns and less lethal weapons (gas guns) fitted with a picatinny rail.
- The ANGLESIGHT is entirely optical, requires no zeroing, calibration or external power source.
DUECK DEFENSE – Rapid Transition Sight
Check it out at Brownells
Top 3-Gun shooter and IPSC Grand Master: Barry Dueck, has designed the RTS sight system which provides the competitive or tactical shooter with the quickest transition possible from optical to iron sights, greatly increasing efficiencies when dealing with near and far targets.
“I realized that when shooting close targets on the move I was more effective with standard M4/M16 iron sights than when using anything else. Being that I still performed better at longer ranges with an optical sight, I came up with a sight design that allowed for both. It also solved the problem of trying to co-witness sights because you now have two independent sighting systems that are always ready.”
~ Barry Dueck
Mounts At 45° Offset From Primary Optic For Instant Transition To Backup Sights
Rugged machined aluminum backup sights mount a on Picatinny-railed rifle at a 45° offset angle to enable instant transition from primary optic simply by tilting the rifle. Ambidextrous design can be mounted to on the left or right side of the receiver. Eliminates the need to co-witness backup sights through your optic. Provides the same bore height and sight picture as standard USGI A2 sights. Rear sight has A2 flip-up long- and short-range apertures, and is adjustable for windage and elevation in ½ MOA clicks. Mount rear sight to receiver rail and front sight to handguard top rail. Locking bar and cross-bolt attachment system clamps securely to MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rails and sits only .20″ above the rail, so there’s no interference with the main sighting system. No special tools needed; installs using a slot tip screwdriver. Compatible with military IR laser/illuminators, front sight base designed to clear beam path.